The outings are organised on the most beautiful natural sites of the region:
- around Saint-Claude and Foncine-le-Bas for canyoning
- in Moirans-en-Montagne / Lac de Vouglans and Morez for the via ferrata
Canyoning is a fun and refreshing sport. You can enjoy descending the waterfalls of a river located in a canyon of limestone rock sculpted by erosion. You can jump, slide down the natural slides, or use the technical rope descent equipment under the watchful eye of the instructor.
- The Cascades du Grosdar canyon is a fun descent accessible to all, located in Saint-Claude. It is a canyon offering jumps of progressive heights in an atmosphere of undergrowth. It is the ideal canyon for children under 12 years old.
- The Gorges de Malvaux canyon is the most playful descent of the Jura, located in Foncine-le-Bas. You make jumps of progressive heights, with the possibility of passing through a syphon (not obligatory). It is the ideal canyon in the Jura to enjoy a friendly sporting activity in a group or with the family.
The via ferrata is a climbing sport. You climb up the side of the wall to access the magnificent views of the surrounding landscape. The route is laid out to facilitate our movement and offers the possibility of crossing footbridges, bridges, tyrolean traverse, if necessary with the help of the instructor.
- the via ferrata of Moirans en Montagne offers a sublime view of the Vouglans Lake.
- the via ferrata of Morez leads us to the summit of the Roche au Dade, the highest point of the Bienne valley.
|Base rate||45||Canyoning in Saint-Claude : the Grosdar | adventure|
|Base rate||65||Canyoning at Coiserette near Saint-Claude|
|Base rate||45||Canyoning in Foncine-le-Bas: the Gorges de Malvaux | adventure|
|Base rate||65||Canyoning at the Gorges de la Langouette|
|Base rate||75||Canyoning in the Flumen Gorge | suspended|
|Base rate||35||Via Ferrata at Lake Vouglans | adventure|
|Base rate||35||Via Ferrata in Morez | adventure|
Moyen de paiement : American Express, Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa